June 16, 2009

Everything is True

I own every album from Elsewhere for 8 Minutes to Desert Lights.
I say, let the fan-girldom ensue.

Even Paul Dempsey got tired of waiting.
Finally, I'll get to check out his solo stuff for the new album next Wednesday night. After all the fuss over recent single, Out the Airlock, and promptly sold-out tickets for his Australian tour, at last I'll get a slice of the pie.

There's just something in the effortless-ness of his vocals, the meticulously-refined thought process behind his lyrics, and the certain 'fruit' present in all of his work. Although I'm not one to usually believe hype, recent coverage of the soon-to-be-released Dempsey project, paired with my aforementioned loyalty to Something for Kate, provides a sense of total certainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment